Let Us Show You How This Works, From Start To Finish
No matter your signage project size, you can be assured you will receive the same level of care and attention to detail, from
the moment we first make contact, through to long after completion.
1. Material Choice
Your chosen laser cut material and finish for this signage can be based on some of the following factors:
- The aesthetic style you wish to achieve
- Interior or exterior application
- Fixing requirements such as free-standing, wall fixed, public or private area
Please call us to discuss the most suitable options for your application.
2. Design Inclusions
What design elements would you like to incorporate in your laser cut, water-jet cut or perforated signage project?
- For your private, business, educational or government signage, we can create and include any font, logo or design element, such as our native grasses or birds and animals
- You can provide us with design material or inspiration, or commission our team to develop ideas for you
3. Determine Sizing and Quantity
Sometimes sizing can depend on the distance from where you would like the signage to be viewed, or perhaps the placement area or fixing location dimensions.
- Please call our team to discuss our suggestions relating to appropriate sizing based on your requirements and the most appropriate material.
4. Fixing Method
Do you require free-standing signage, perhaps requiring supports or could wall or framing fixing be more appropriate?
- We try to either make a feature of our fixings, by perhaps using Decorative Stainless Steel or colour matched dome headed nuts
- Otherwise we hide the fixings from front view, or entirely, using one of our blind fixed methods.
Allow us to submit our proposal for your project.
- Our detailed Cutout Project Proposal will list all inclusions, completion time line, accurate
pricing and the next steps involved should you decide to proceed.
6. Drawing Phase
You are now a Cutout client and can call us 24/7 for support, both during and after project completion.
- Upon reconfirming all accurate job/contact details, we submit detailed drawings for your approval, prior to any manufacturing.
- We ensure your project and all concerned are 100% clear and happy with all aspects; including design, sizing, finish and fixing method.
- Your signage project will be accurate, incorporate exactly what you had envisioned and will even exceed your expectations.
Once you are happy with our final drawing submission, the production of your project commences.
- We keep in touch with you throughout our production stages.
- You will be provided with updates and even photographs if you desire, taking you along the manufacturing journey your project takes from beginning to end.
8. Completion and After-Care
Your project has been completed, it will now be carefully packaged and delivered or installed by our team, at any and all locations around Australia.
- To ensure your needs are met and all concerned are completely satisfied, we will keep in touch and continue to serve you long after project completion.
- We are so confident in the quality of our product, we offer a 5 year warranty and complete customer satisfaction guarantee.
- We will always seek your feedback, ensuring our service is forever improving and growing for our customer’s needs.