Architectural Screens Like No Other
Cutout has pioneered decorative laser cutting and perforating using Metals, Timbers and Acrylics. An emphasis is placed on careful attention to detail; with specialised finishes, finer fixing and joinery techniques employed for discerning clients, who take delight in not only the overall project, but also those special, smaller details.
Average Projects Do Not Win Awards.
- Choose a sophisticated solution for Architectural Laser Cut Screens, Perforated Decorative Screens, Privacy Screening and Wall Art
- Unique design range and custom design by award winning graphic designers
- Petite or monumental, simplistic or daring
- Take the journey through the design, production and final hand-over of your project, stay informed, receive photo updates and rate us along the way
- Benefit from our customer for life experience and receive care long after your project is completed
Interior Designers And Discerning Clients Choose From Over 38 Finish Options In Metals, Timbers and Acrylics.
Architects, Builders and Garden Designers Can Depend On The Most Detailed Client Drawings For Their Approval.
13 Point Checklist To Ensure You Are Choosing Architectural Screening For The Right Reasons
- What is the benefit architectural screening will provide to the building or area?
- Is creating a weather barrier or sun shading an important factor?
- Does the space require a division or some separation which still allows light, without making the area seem smaller or closed in?
- Is there a privacy regulation requirement to obscure vision of overlooking neighbouring buildings while creating an architectural feature?
- Is the building dull and lifeless or look the same as a neighbouring property; requiring architectural inspiration to be unique?
- Does an otherwise beautiful and well thought through building have utilities, such as unsightly hot water units and air conditioners visible which are not in keeping with the surrounding architecture?
- Focus on the need factor – carefully choose your material, fixing method and design concept based on the benefit the architectural screen is providing the client, the project or yourself and your family
- You need options – choose Cutout and select from over 38 finish options in Metals, Timbers and Acrylics - your project will be one of a kind
- Custom designed by experts, drawn for your approval during our detailed client drawing phase and edited as many times as is required
- Don’t be fooled by low cost options that focus on speed, not cutting quality – we pay careful attention to the quality of cut edges, our inspection and cleaning phases ensure a material finish which is flawless
- Your architectural screening will be in the top 1%, a higher standard than 99% currently in existence
- You can rely on us every time, we take responsibility through the design, manufacturing and installation phases
- Have complete client confidence with our 5 year replacement warranty, 53 years of design and manufacturing passion and an unfathomable thirst for perfection