Builders Can Revamp the Look of a Client’s Project with Decorative Screens in Melbourne
If you are looking for a way to put a unique twist on your client’s project, consider teaming up with Cutout for decorative screens in Melbourne. We focus on custom/bespoke screens and can help you craft a design of any size, look, or finish.
Tips Regarding Decorative Metal Screens in Melbourne
In terms of interior decoration, it’s tough to find a more versatile option than decorative metal screens. There are so many ways you can implement a laser-cut metal screen in your office, whether you see it as a purely decorative installation or are looking for functional benefits as well. Here are a few ideas for how you might use a metal screen from Cutout in your office:
- Sun screening: Is part of your office continually receiving heavy amounts of sunshine? A little sunlight is nice, but too much can result in glare on computer screens, squinting employees and hot office spaces. A decorative metal screen can double as sun screening, resulting in a more evenly-lit, more comfortable office environment.
- A partition: Wide-open office spaces work for some businesses, but they don’t work for everyone. If your office is in a wide-open building space and you want to partition it a bit more, then laser-cut screens can offer a tasteful and effective way of doing so.
- Decoration: Sometimes, decorative screens are best as just that: decoration. At Cutout, we find that many clients who request our decorative metal screens in Melbourne end up using them as artful wall panelling. Consider backlighting these pieces for extra effect.
What Sets Cutout Apart Regarding Decorative Screens in Melbourne?
Why should you choose Cutout as your source for laser-cut screens in Melbourne? Here are a few of the factors that set us apart from the competition:
- Our bespoke designs: We will go above and beyond in helping you customise the perfect piece in your office. We have hundreds of designs for you to choose from, can render our screens in any size, can finish them in any colour and finish and can even incorporate words, brand logos and other custom flourishes to help you make your screen unique to your business.
- Our quality: When you choose Cutout for your laser-cut screen, you can expect premium-level quality. From the accuracy of the design to the quality of the laser-cutting, all the way to the durability of the piece itself, we never compromise on a custom screen.
- Our customer support: By building top-quality screens, Cutout seeks to minimise the amount of maintenance or care you will need to keep up with over the years. With that said, we still offer customer support for life on every project we take. If something does go wrong with your screen, all you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call. We’ll make it right.
At Cutout, we have been helping businesses decorate their offices in more dynamic and creative ways for 12 years and counting. With an experienced team and a dedication to artful, functional products, we are a unique business in every way. Contact us now to learn more about our decorative screens in Melbourne.
Discover the Multiple Uses of Decorative Screens in Melbourne for Architects
You can install decorative screens in your client’s Melbourne home that are eye-catching and purposeful. Whether you need to fill a blank space on the wall, require more privacy or a railing with an artistic difference, our laser cut screens will provide a bespoke solution. We will help you set your project apart with unique screen designs, high-quality materials and attention to the finer details of your project.
Tips for Architects to Get More Value Out of Laser Cut Decorative Screens for Melbourne Clients
Our laser cut screens will provide you with a variety of practical and decorative home solutions.
- Personalise your metal screen: There are no limitations other than your imagination when it comes to design patterns with our laser cut screens, meaning that you can customise your project and make it personal. For example, you can include a family crest, inspirational saying or family name and ensure that your clients’ dividing wall or artwork is unique and has meaning.
- Consider the various possibilities for which you could use laser cut screens: We can design and create a multitude of screens for you to implement throughout your home in different ways. You can use aesthetically pleasing decorative screens as a room partition, railings or bannisters, privacy screens, window shutters, fences, garden screens, gazebo walls and more.Our robust and durable materials, as well as quality construction, makes our screens ideal as protective barriers.
- Use a screen design that will complement your surroundings: Where you place your screen and the purpose of its installation can have an impact on the design you select. If you are creating a screen to provide more privacy, then consider small cut outs or have them spaced further apart. For a design feature where you still need an adequate amount of light shining through, you can incorporate more cutouts or make them larger.
Common Mistakes People Make with Decorative Metal Screens in Melbourne
Avoid these common mistakes with your metal screens to ensure you get the look you desire.
- Using unsightly fixings when installing your screen: We care about every detail of your project, including the finer fixings and joinery techniques. Our team have extensive knowledge and experience in using the most appropriate fixings that work with your project. We incorporate these into the design stage at the beginning of the process.
- Selecting the wrong material for the intended purpose of your screen: Our company uses a variety of materials for decorative screens including Metals, Timbers and Acrylics, Steel, Aluminium, MDF, Plywood and more. We will assist you in selecting the right material for your project.
- Limited thinking with design and function: Our decorative screens are an ideal way to transform any area of your home with a detailed design and precise cutouts. We have an award-winning design team that will help you customise your screen and offer professional and knowledgeable advice.
We complete a diverse range of projects using advanced laser technology and quality materials.
Why Trust Cutout Regarding Your Decorative Screens in Melbourne?
Our team have over 50 years of design and industry experience. Our products come with a five-year warranty and a customer satisfaction guarantee. Contact us now to discuss incorporating decorative screens into your home.
Builders Can Create the Ideal Living Space with Decorative Screens in Melbourne
There are many ways to adapt your clients’ home to their personal needs. Decorative screens in Melbourne are an excellent way to add personal flair to the interior of a home by using them to change the space and make your life easier. Added privacy and room division are just a couple of things that decorative screens can help you achieve.
Benefits of Indoor Decorative Screens in Melbourne
There are many ways in which you can utilise decorative screens and there are advantages to each application. Here are a few of our favourite benefits.
- Privacy. Laser cut screens can be used to create private spaces for living without the concern of prying eyes. Maybe a bedroom has large windows that are a feature of the room, but the client would rather not have neighbours seeing you getting ready for the day. Create a small dressing area using a decorative screen and allowing the client to change in complete privacy while enjoying the luxury of having their own little space.
- Aesthetics. Creative freedom is endless with our decorative screens. You can use them in a variety of ways, to make your space feel more peaceful and serene as well as to add aesthetic value to a client’s home. Screens can be used as dividers, while still adding a particular artistic element to your house, to create interest and add something special to the spaces you live in.
- Create useful spaces. With indoor decorative screens in Melbourne, it is easy to split a room to create more areas for specific purposes out of a larger room. An open plan home can be incredible, but it can quickly become cluttered if everything doesn’t have its own space. You can turn a large dining room into a living room, dining area and office space using decorative screens. This option gives each area a purpose, while still looking neat and tidy and creating a better flow of space.
What You Can Expect from Cutout Regarding Commercial Decorative Metal Screens in Melbourne
We believe in giving our customers exceptional quality screens that will fulfil their purpose perfectly, with the utmost respect for customer service and quality products, this is what you can expect from Cutout.
- Unique designs and variety. With a wide range of materials and finishes, we can customise an indoor decorative screen in Melbourne to your specifications and create 100% custom designed screens for your client. We focus on high-quality bespoke products to ensure that you are entirely happy with the screens and by doing this; we have become industry leaders with over 400 satisfied customers.
- Top-quality customer service. From the beginning, we have aimed for five-star customer service in all aspects of our business. From our speedy completion times to our Australia-wide delivery and installation, we do whatever it takes to keep our valued clients happy. Our decorative metal screens in Melbourne come with a five-year warranty to give you peace of mind and allow you to trust our award-winning products.
Cutout was first founded in 2007 to create specialised, bespoke decorative screens for both commercial and residential use. We aim to provide high-quality screens that will not let you down and will make your house an aesthetically pleasing dream.
Contact us now to find out more about our decorative metal screens in Melbourne and what they can do for your home.