Builders Can Revamp the Look of a Client’s Project with Decorative Screens in Adelaide
If you are looking for a way to put a unique twist on your client’s project, consider teaming up with Cutout for decorative screens in Adelaide. We focus on custom/bespoke screens and can help you craft a design of any size, look, or finish.
Tips Regarding Decorative Metal Screens in Adelaide
In terms of interior decoration, it’s tough to find a more versatile option than decorative metal screens. There are so many ways you can implement a laser-cut metal screen in your office, whether you see it as a purely decorative installation or are looking for functional benefits as well. Here are a few ideas for how you might use a metal screen from Cutout in your office:
- Sun screening: Is part of your office continually receiving heavy amounts of sunshine? A little sunlight is nice, but too much can result in glare on computer screens, squinting employees and hot office spaces. A decorative metal screen can double as sun screening, resulting in a more evenly-lit, more comfortable office environment.
- A partition: Wide-open office spaces work for some businesses, but they don’t work for everyone. If your office is in a wide-open building space and you want to partition it a bit more, then laser-cut screens can offer a tasteful and effective way of doing so.
- Decoration: Sometimes, decorative screens are best as just that: decoration. At Cutout, we find that many clients who request our decorative metal screens in Adelaide end up using them as artful wall panelling. Consider backlighting these pieces for extra effect.
What Sets Cutout Apart Regarding Decorative Screens in Adelaide?
Why should you choose Cutout as your source for laser-cut screens in Adelaide? Here are a few of the factors that set us apart from the competition:
- Our bespoke designs: We will go above and beyond in helping you customise the perfect piece in your office. We have hundreds of designs for you to choose from, can render our screens in any size, can finish them in any colour and finish and can even incorporate words, brand logos and other custom flourishes to help you make your screen unique to your business.
- Our quality: When you choose Cutout for your laser-cut screen, you can expect premium-level quality. From the accuracy of the design to the quality of the laser-cutting, all the way to the durability of the piece itself, we never compromise on a custom screen.
- Our customer support: By building top-quality screens, Cutout seeks to minimise the amount of maintenance or care you will need to keep up with over the years. With that said, we still offer customer support for life on every project we take. If something does go wrong with your screen, all you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call. We’ll make it right.
At Cutout, we have been helping businesses decorate their offices in more dynamic and creative ways for 12 years and counting. With an experienced team and a dedication to artful, functional products, we are a unique business in every way. Contact us now to learn more about our decorative screens in Adelaide.