Custom Decorative Screens from Cutout Provide Architects with Endless Possibilities
Custom decorative screens can serve a wide range of different purposes, depending on your needs. In addition to acting as pure, beautiful decoration, laser-cut screens can also act as privacy barriers, security safeguards, temperature control features and more. At Cutout, we can help you explore these options. Since 2007, we have been bringing high-quality, custom laser-cut screens to the market in Australia.
When Buying Custom Decorative Screens for Your Next Project, Consider This
Before you invest in a decorative metal screen for your project, ask yourself these key questions to guide the customisation of your screen:
- What are you trying to accomplish? What is your goal with your screen? Are you looking for indoor or outdoor decorative screens? Do you need something that can act as a privacy barrier between different segments of your office, or something you can put over the windows of your storefront for security purposes? Knowing your goals will make the customisation process easier.
- What do you like in terms of design? One of the best parts of working with Cutout for your laser cut screens is that we can meet any aesthetic expectations you might have. From the cutout design to the colour you choose for your screen, you can do a lot to make your design your own. On our website, you can look through hundreds of different designs to get a sense of what we do.
- What size of screen do you need? One thing we always say at Cutout is that we can handle any decorative or laser-cut privacy screens, be it ‘petite or monumental.’ If you are only looking for a small piece of wall art, we can do that. If you are looking for a sizeable privacy screen to partition the office, we can do that too.
What Sets Cutout Apart Regarding Indoor or Outdoor Decorative Screens
If you need a set of indoor decorative screens for your home or office, why should you choose Cutout? Here are a few factors that set us apart from our competitors:
- Our versatility: Our ability to handle virtually any laser-cut screening project—large or small, indoor or outdoor, simple or ornate, in Metals, Timbers and Acrylics—makes us unusual in this space. Our capabilities even extend to cladding if you need a more full-scale option for exterior building screening.
- Our attention to detail: When we say ‘custom’ or ‘bespoke,’ we mean it. We are committed to understanding your vision and then doing everything we can to fulfil it—down to the last cut.
- Our communication: From design to production to handover or installation, you can expect constant communication from our team at Cutout. We keep you up to date regarding completion timelines, send you photo progress updates and more.
Put simply; we want you to feel like you are in good hands when you work with Cutout.
We established Cutout in 2007, but our experience goes much further back. Indeed, our team brings 50 years of experience to the table, spanning architectural steel manufacturing, construction, graphic design, and more. Put your trust in our experience:contact us now to learn more about our custom decorative screens.