Commercial High-Quality External Cladding
Reach Out to Cutout about Your Next Commercial Project for High-Quality External Cladding
Are you considering external cladding for your building project? Turn to Cutout for some of the best choices on the market today. We hold ourselves to the high standards required for commercial and residential cladding.
Adding external cladding makes your project stand out from other buildings in the area, ensuring your business or building project gets noticed. Cutout can create bespoke designs that add drama, hide unsightly mechanical units and provide shading for sun-facing windows. Our ability to work with laser cutting, machine punching and water-jet cutting affords you a product with clean lines and no sharp edges.
We have extensive experience providing impressive laser-cut, perforated cladding for a wide range of building styles. Whether your project involves cladding or decorative screens for a single building or multiple structures, we will design and install your facade feature to the highest standard.
There are a variety of great ways to use our metal cladding for your next project. A few ideas include:
- Fence designs: A client's home or business should be an extension of their personal preference. Instead of using an ordinary white picket fence, specify and include an elegant design such as leaves, flowers or trees – please also see our Australian Native Grass Design Range. Remember that we offer numerous colour and finish options so don’t think that you have to confine yourself to the standard light colours.
- Use around a fireplace: A fireplace tends to be the centre of any room. Adding metal around the opening gives the feature a modernised appearance. Don’t forget that you can also use metal cladding as a way to store firewood in a cut out nearby the fireplace, making the area both stylish and functional.
- As a divider: or a restaurant, using free-standing metal pieces between tables is a perfect way to segregate space between customers. Try to select a design that has openings to allow natural light to shine through, but still give your customer the feeling that they have a private area to relax and enjoy their meal.
Benefits of Architectural Cladding
There are numerous advantages in utilising architectural cladding. A few examples are:
- Aesthetic enhancement: If you are looking for a way to make your building project appear more visually pleasing or to have it stand out, incorporating metal cladding in your design is an elegant choice. Click here to view our beautiful design collection. Do you need something customised? Not a problem. Speak with a member of our team about our options.
- Low maintenance costs: External cladding is built tough, which means that it can stand up to various weather conditions. We generally specify either rust proofed and powder coated Steel, Aluminium or Corten Rusting Steel, which have their own individual aesthetic, finish and weight characteristics.
- Protection from external damages: A primary reason why metal cladding is used around a building is to have an extra layer of protection between it and other elements. For example, if branches are blowing around during a harsh windstorm, the chances of a window being broken are decreased by the presence of cladding.
Our attention to detail, from the design phase through to production and installation, provides you with a high-quality product. Adding metal cladding to your building project tells your customers you have a discerning eye for detail that translates into your products or services.
Why Trust Us Regarding Architectural Cladding
Our award-winning work with metal cladding goes to show that our Australian manufactured products can take the scrutiny of the public eye, which will be on your building every day. Our attention to detail, from the design phase through to production and installation, provides you with a high-quality product. Adding metal cladding to your building project tells your customers you have a discerning eye for detail that translates into your products or services. contact us now to find out more about the services we offer and how we can work together to take your building project to the next level.